Dear All,
It’s in India – Karnataka – Bangalore
A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple
about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the
day he had eaten. Later when he had his
Health check done…… doctors diagnosed
that he had AIDS. His parents couldn’t believe it…Then the entire family under went a checkup… none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out…..The boy said ‘Yes’. He had
pineapple that evening. Immediately a
group from the hospital went to the
pineapple vendor to check. They found the
pineapple seller had a cut on his finger
while cutting the pineapple; his blood had
spread into the fruit. When they had his blood checked…the guy was suffering from AIDS…but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is now suffering from it. Please take care while u eat on the road
side (particularly Water Melon, Pineapple and Pawpaw (cut to size packed in Nylon).
Take Care. You May Save One life today????
Dr Sushant jadhav, CMO, Civil Hospital
This message ???? is from a group of
Doctors in India.


Ledak Dafer.

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *