Do you receive calls in your

“My name is Dr Ademola. 3 days ago, my husband who also happens to be a Doctor shared the sad incidence of 6 individuals who were brought into the Casualty department of OOUTH for burns injury which they sustained while receiving phone calls in the kitchen with the gas stove on. Pls stop receiving calls in the kitchen. It is as dangerous as receiving phone calls in petrol station. Pls don’t forget to share with loved ones.”

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *