The Nigerian Bar Association (Jos Branch) is a principled, people-centered organization which takes, with all seriousness, its leading role in advancing the needed reform of the Nigerian legal system towards the promotion of the rule of law and good governance. The Jos Branch of the Association is committed to strengthening the legal skills and law practice of its members by improving their practice in order to meet the needs of the 21st century. To achieve these roles, it seeks to reposition its ever growing membership to embrace and cope with changes occasioned by globalization, information technology and economic development to enhance its capacity to compete in the local, national and the globalised market.
1. Efficient data management.
2. Easy access to news and announcement.
3. Young Lawyers’ Forum a platform to air their opinion.
4. Easy access to minutes, reports and branch resolutions.
5. Find branch members easily, interact, chart and blog within members.
6. Fast and easy dissemination of information to members via push notification.
7. Enhanced relationship between branch members and the executive.